Friday, April 07, 2006

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah

A while back Go! Team were on Letterman or Conan or one of those and we faux-Tivo'd it and played it for my daughter. She went ga-ga, I mean kooky girls dressed in matching outfits that vaguely resembled something like cheerleader uniforms (not that she really knows what a cheerleader outfit is, she hasn't seen any to my knowledge... we're soccer fans, no gals in short skirts there thankfully.) She asked me to play it over and over so she could "learn the dance." The music doesn't always do it for her w/o the video attached, but sometimes when she just feels like shaking her bottom, and that's fairly often folks, this does the trick.

The Go! Team's videos are pretty fun, especially the one for Ladyflash, so I've included the link to their video page, it has a couple. Good times.

Go! Team, "Ladyflash"
Go! Team, "Huddle Formation (RJD2 mix)"

Go! Team "super-8" page of videos

More about: Go! Team

1 comments:

My Blog said...

She asked me to play it over and
over so she could "learn the dance.