Monday, February 20, 2006

M-I-C, K-E-Y

No, I'm not gonna post Mickey Mouse Club trax or old Britney or Xtina or Justin. That would just be wrong, wrong I say. But I'm off to Disneyland for the next couple of days and I won't be posting. Now some of you may say, Disneyland? Isn't that just the biggest of all technicolor kid-hells, and you'd be right. Except that it was MY kid-hell and I remember it fondly and it makes my daughter smile so big and bright and so yes, I'm going and I'm going to hit the Enchanted Tiki Room first because that is my most favorite from when I was a kid (must have something to do with my love of pineapple, truthfully.) So here is a little Disney music that isn't exactly annoying, or maybe it is, but it's nostalgia and therefore forgiven for its sins. Good in between song "filler." Hand clap songs coming at you later in the week. I think.

"Welcome to the Enchanted Tiki Room"

"Tongaroa" (this one is silly short)
"In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room"
"You are now entering Fantasyland..."
They still have the Country Bear Jamboree in Disneyland Tokyo, check it:
"Country Bear Jamboree"
Michael Jackson, "Thriller" (Why? Captain Eo!)
And maybe not too thrilling for your kids, but perhaps you will enjoy:
Ben Gibbard, "Thriller"

1 comments:

About Medicine Blog said...

Isn't that just the biggest of all technicolor kid-hells, and you'd be right.